Here, you can find out more about our hostel:
What is nowadays the hostel was originally part of the monastery Santa Cruz of the Benedictine nuns. Later it was reformed to become a monastic hostelry, and today it is dedicated to welcoming pilgrims.
Thanks to its past, the hostel is a place of great beauty, worthy of knowing. Many pilgrims who pass through it are really amazed by what they discover here.
Our hostel has 19 en suite rooms, mainly in bunk beds:
- 7 rooms with 4 bunk beds.
- 2 rooms with 3 beds.
- 1 room with 6 bunk beds.
- 9 rooms with 2 beds: possibility of double/single rooms.
Our albergue also has other important places for the pilgrims to use:
- A sitting room to chat, sit and rest. We usually meet in this room for the “pilgrim’s coffee” every afternoon.
- A large dining room where every night hospitaleros and pilgrims share dinner, and in the morning, pilgrims can have breakfast here before leaving.
- A courtyard with clothes lines and sinks. It also has a garden where you can relax.
- A basic kitchen with vitroceramic hob, fridge and also a washing machine (€3).
- A beautiful chapel, where you can peacefully reflect on your experience of the Camino.